T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
It’s time I finally get sliders. What is the wait time like right now? Pelfreybilt

mZiggy

= IV • Gold
T3G O.G.
First Name
Marc
Military
Army
T3G Member
Idk about Pelfrey, but standard lead times are generally anywhere between 6-12 weeks. I have a set from Avid Offroad that should be shipping to me any day now. I was quoted a 6 week lead time but a back up at powdercoating brought that up to about 8 weeks.

If anyone looks up their sliders, just know that their website isn't updated and you need to contact them directly for the order. The ones shown on their site are actually the step bars, not the true sliders that mount to frame that you can purchase. At least, this was true as of late March.

Incidentally, perhaps Avid Off-Road would be interested in becoming a vendor on here.

Rob Daman

= VII • Aficionado
T3G O.G.
T3G Member
sliders are good thing.

these sliders are good too

sliders.jpeg

AZWM Taco

= IV • Gold
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Eric
T3G Member
Idk about Pelfrey, but standard lead times are generally anywhere between 6-12 weeks. I have a set from Avid Offroad that should be shipping to me any day now. I was quoted a 6 week lead time but a back up at powdercoating brought that up to about 8 weeks.

If anyone looks up their sliders, just know that their website isn't updated and you need to contact them directly for the order. The ones shown on their site are actually the step bars, not the true sliders that mount to frame that you can purchase. At least, this was true as of late March.

Incidentally, perhaps Avid Off-Road would be interested in becoming a vendor on here.
I'll have to consider AVID in the future since they are fairly local to me in arizona

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member

Thanks and I will hit them up about that.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Woooooooo! Sliders shipped yesterday and they're supposed to arrive at my local fedex freight facility tomorrow :D
Hell yeah! Get stoked.

Pelfreybilt

pelfreybilt.com
T3G O.G.
T3G Member
It’s time I finally get sliders. What is the wait time like right now? Pelfreybilt

Sorry about the delay - just getting caught up after Overland Expo West. Right now our third gen sliders are closer to 12 weeks depending on the options you're looking for. We are happy to give you a quote based on the options if you email us (michael@pelfreybilt.com)

Thank You!

-Pelfreybilt
www.pelfreybilt.com

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Sorry about the delay - just getting caught up after Overland Expo West. Right now our third gen sliders are closer to 12 weeks depending on the options you're looking for. We are happy to give you a quote based on the options if you email us (michael@pelfreybilt.com)

Thank You!

-Pelfreybilt
www.pelfreybilt.com
No problem, wish I were there too.

What about a double cab roof rack?

DrWeld

= III • Silver
First Name
Robert
Military
Marine Corps
T3G Member
I got my Pelfreybilt sliders about three weeks ago. I waited the grueling lead time for them and it was well worth it. Well built, love the design, along with the look. I also got there aluminum skids. They are local for me and that is one reason I went with them. I plan on getting there bumpers down the road. If you’re able to wait I would highly recommend Pelfreybilts products. Keep up the good work!
20C8BD89-D3C4-4B1B-8638-C344BA38AE1E.jpeg

Both the 12-15 and 16-18 Front Runner Roof Racks are in-stock at FrontRunner. We can get something ordered and shipped to you ASAP! If you don't see something on our site, but see it on the FrontRunner site we can order it for you:
http://www.pelfreybilt.com/product-category/racks/

Thanks!

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
I got my Pelfreybilt sliders about three weeks ago. I waited the grueling lead time for them and it was well worth it. Well built, love the design, along with the look. I also got there aluminum skids. They are local for me and that is one reason I went with them. I plan on getting there bumpers down the road. If you’re able to wait I would highly recommend Pelfreybilts products. Keep up the good work!
Are the sliders angled or flat (hard to tell from here)? Also, welcome to T3G - your rig and that color are awesome.

Jay

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jacob
Military
Navy
T3G Member
I helped nate install his in Pelfrey’s parking lot. So that should say how easy hey are to install. Mine will be done in a few weeks .
3BD193E5-3B3C-4CFF-ACD3-4464CBFE8259.jpeg

DrWeld

= III • Silver
First Name
Robert
Military
Marine Corps
T3G Member
Are the sliders angled or flat (hard to tell from here)? Also, welcome to T3G - your rig and that color are awesome.

Slight angle up just like in the one above

I helped nate install his in Pelfrey’s parking lot. So that should say how easy hey are to install. Mine will be done in a few weeks .
3BD193E5-3B3C-4CFF-ACD3-4464CBFE8259.jpeg

Pelfreybilt

pelfreybilt.com
T3G O.G.
T3G Member

Looks great!!!

-Pelfreybilt
www.pelfreybilt.com

Tacoma.prod

= IV • Gold
T3G Supporter
Military
Marine Corps
T3G Member
Highly recommend Pelfrey sliders. I got mine and are pretty pleased! Ordered a rear bumper from them as well and now I'm just waiting! Awesome products and super pleased with their customer service. And they support the military! Pics are on my build-page.

SF/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom