• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

SiriusXM Travel Link

CentralFLTaco

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Hello All
I subscribed to Travel Link today but I can't seem to find out how to access it. I get my music OK but I don't see an icon or anything for Travel Link.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!!

About a year ago I spent literally hours trying to get Travel Link. It does not work with the Siriusxm radio supplied with my 2021 Tacoma. What's worse the technical telephone help doesn't know this, thus all the wasted time with them. My Toyota dealer even went through reloading software into the radio. That was just more wasted time. I've had it with Siriusxm. At this point they would need to pay me to use their service.

Back