• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Signs you’re a MALL CRAWLER....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacoma.prod

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Team — Thought I’d start a funny and light humored thread about all the mall crawlers out there (Note: This is meant to be funny; don’t take it personal).

How do you know you’re a mall crawler?

Answer: When asked what size is your lift and you answer with, “Not really sure, I took into the shop and it looks rad ??“

Reply if you’ve got a sense of humor and/or you want to educate some peeps! Hahaha.

PROD

When you have nerf bars instead of real sliders. :censored:

Or when you flex in a parking lot.
41003046-5D99-4102-81FE-1B412A753475.jpeg

Basically 80% of Northern Utah. The shorter the driver, bigger the truck and lift. I seldom see them tow anything with their big diesel trucks either. Blowing their e-cig out the crack of the window

A sign that you are a mall crawler:

When you bought the TRD offroad and the most offroad it sees is potholes

When you damage your truck in all sorts of ways using it like a beater crawler when it clearly isn’t.

When you have a 4" lift, Balls hanging from your hitch, 20" chrome rims that look like they belong on a car , your 5 feet tall rocking true religion jeans and white Oakley's. Welcome to Alberta!
Hell welcome to Oklahoma too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back