OFF-ROAD LIGHTING Side shooter ditch lights

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Malcolm

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
Military
Navy
T3G Member
Just got my side shooter ditch lights mounted all I’m needing is the wiring harness!! Amazon special as of right now but maybe upgrade In the future!
B80CF994-2948-4E77-93D9-9A0F1578ACEE.jpeg

Noodski44

= IV • Gold
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jared
T3G Member
Was extremely easy man. Nice write up on yours ?
Yeah man took about 2 hours. The hardest part was wiring the harness with the switch because the harness wire colors were different. Really easy and really clean. Honestly for how low cost these lights are they are bright AF. Them with my Opt7 Fluxbeam led headlights a and led fogs let me see very far.

Malcolm

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
Military
Navy
T3G Member
Yeah man took about 2 hours. The hardest part was wiring the harness with the switch because the harness wire colors were different. Really easy and really clean. Honestly for how low cost these lights are they are bright AF. Them with my Opt7 Fluxbeam led headlights a and led fogs let me see very far.

Ya I have morimoto 55w HID so this should be plenty with my rigid fogs

951_yota

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Travis
Military
Air Force (Vet.)
T3G Member
Just got my side shooter ditch lights mounted all I’m needing is the wiring harness!! Amazon special as of right now but maybe upgrade In the future!
B80CF994-2948-4E77-93D9-9A0F1578ACEE.jpeg
Aint nothing wrong with specials mine look like that and are my favorite ext lighting due to wide pattern. Truck loos nice

Malcolm

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
Military
Navy
T3G Member
Aint nothing wrong with specials mine look like that and are my favorite ext lighting due to wide pattern. Truck loos nice
Nothing wrong with them no. I got something in the works though and should be replacing all of them/adding more.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
These look really good. Probably the next thing I’ll be doing.

Top Bottom