• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

ShowStoppers USA - Glendale Store Front Covid19 Update

ShowstoppersUSA

5️⃣ Platinum
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hey there local T3G Members,

I just wanted to get on here to create a public thread for our local customers during this unfortunate situation.

Our storefront will remain open, and everything will be treated as normal. Shipments will go out as normal and will call is available. We are going through every precaution to keep you safe, Please do the same for us. If you’re feeling sick please delay your will call or have us ship it to you.

With that, please keep in mind and note some products may extra time - possible expected delays with the short staff that some of these companies may have. We are trying our best to get prior ordered products in stock and ready for will call/shipment.

Of all, the health of an individual is the most important thing. We do truly wish the best of health for everyone.

Safety first! Happy modding!

IMG_8546 4.jpg

Back