Show Us Your Trail Pics

• 🤙Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum!
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Tyler

T3G Level: Legendary
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
T3G Member
Yeah, thats when I went, many moons ago. Had a Samurai with a booger welded YJ suspension, swappers, and Toyota axles. It looked like a little square raisin.
Sounds badass though, lol.

Tyler

Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
T3G Member

Aenriquez

T3G Level: Gold
T3G Supporter
First Name
Abel
T3G Member
#5,024
That's why I don't like selling my trucks. It always ends up becoming a regret years later.
Tell me about it. Its always "meh, I'll pick one up later" not knowing we were holding on to future "classics"..............classic piles to be sure, but classics all the same.

Tyler

Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
T3G Member
Tell me about it. Its always "meh, I'll pick one up later" not knowing we were holding on to future "classics"..............classic piles to be sure, but classics all the same.
#savetheclassics

The are slowly but surely populating car graveyards around the country and it scares me to know they will eventually be very hard to find unless it's a $25k frame-off restored truck, which I do not want.

Aenriquez

T3G Supporter
First Name
Abel
T3G Member
#5,024
If the rising cost of an un-beat XJ is any indicator, we'll start seeing decent old rigs on the auction block going ungodly amounts. Kinda already seeing some of it.

Tyler

Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
T3G Member
If the rising cost of an un-beat XJ is any indicator, we'll start seeing decent old rigs on the auction block going ungodly amounts. Kinda already seeing some of it.
You ever seen Mecum Auto Auctions? The mint condition, all original trucks they sometimes have make me drool. Those are the ones that need to be put in a time capsule. Or, put through their paces in Moab... just without body damage, hopefully.

Aenriquez

T3G Supporter
First Name
Abel
T3G Member
#5,024
You ever seen Mecum Auto Auctions? The mint condition, all original trucks they sometimes have make me drool. Those are the ones that need to be put in a time capsule. Or, put through their paces in Moab... just without body damage, hopefully.
Yup, drool city............

Tyler

Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
T3G Member
I’m going to miss it by a week ?. I’ll be leaving Moab right at the end of March.
I thought I’d make it this year but I’m going to miss it too.

Aenriquez

T3G Supporter
First Name
Abel
T3G Member
#5,024
Fins-n-things & Poison Spider in Moab, Schnebly Hill & Broken Arrow in Sedona, The Devils Highway near Yuma AZ, and somewhere high atop Houston Mesa near Payson AZ. We spend a ton of time in the brown...........

Attachments

Tyler

Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
T3G Member
I think this was in Sandstone Canyon at Ocotillo Wells.

FF9CC7FD-4CCE-4748-9654-0E36BDD807F8.jpeg

Tyler

Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
T3G Member
D76EFDE0-C4F3-4245-B674-8C7E9FB1AEFA.png

Jake Zigtek

T3G Level: Bronze
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jake
T3G Member
#5,559
Gentleman, I couldn't find a thread dedicated to places you've gone off-roading, so I started one. If I missed it, then let me know and I will correct.

Last weekend I went to San Rafael Swell with three other 1st Gens and completed an epic adventure. Only suffered cosmetic damage, so no real worries. Fortunately, I was with two other hard core off-road enthusiasts. Otherwise, I may have been stranded there. The three trails we did were Black Dragon, Devils Racetrack and Fix-it Pass.

Enjoy!

View attachment 4778View attachment 4779View attachment 4780View attachment 4781View attachment 4782View attachment 4783View attachment 4784View attachment 4786View attachment 4787
That is a sick rig !

Top Bottom