• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Shipping problems

hoipoipo

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Any Tacoma enthusiast from Hawaii?? Been having a hard time finding anyplace that offers product shipping at a reasonable rate. What sites/ vendors do you purchase from. Thanks

I spent a few years working on the islands so I understand your issue! Shipping form work there was a pain. I cant help you other then ask around to different venders? Looks like Hawaii needs a Tacoma based distributor? TacomaBeast did it start one up for Hawaii you would get huge discounts that way! :sneaky:

Any Tacoma enthusiast from Hawaii?? Been having a hard time finding anyplace that offers product shipping at a reasonable rate. What sites/ vendors do you purchase from. Thanks

We do ship to Hawaii weekly. Unfortunately, the cost of shipping items is out of a vendors control as we do use an external shipping company and it is their price/rates to deliver a product to you. We do try our best to offer reasonable shipping rates, and do not "upcharge" on shipping.

Is there any specific products you are interested in?

Back