• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Shipping amidst Covid19

SOS Concepts

4️⃣ Gold
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
This is just a PSA to everyone who has placed an order. We are completing the orders just as planned. Right now we are starting to run into some shipping issues. We are not closing at this time despite what it going on. As we work to get everything sorted out and orders shipped we ask you to be patient with us in this odd time. Stay healthy!

Thanks for your patience

Skip

This is just a PSA to everyone who has placed an order. We are completing the orders just as planned. Right now we are starting to run into some shipping issues. We are not closing at this time despite what it going on. As we work to get everything sorted out and orders shipped we ask you to be patient with us in this odd time. Stay healthy!

Thanks for your patience

Skip
Yeah us too man, had a few loads cancel already, and some in limbo. Hopefully it all smooths out. good luck!

Back