Truck Grade
Pro
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#5,704
It’s high time they stop working on YouTube views and start working on actually being an online retailer.

May of last year I bought Lil B’s bed stiffeners from R4T the same day I received an in stock notification - only to receive an email 3 days later saying they were out of stock until the upcoming Thursday. Annoying, but no big deal. Until I follow up that Friday asking for a tracking number - 2 days later I get a response saying the item hasn’t been shipped out of their warehouse. 3 weeks later I get them and still paid full boat for shipping. Zero fucks given from R4T.

Saturday I order some RR7-H wheels from them. Chose to order from R4T and not from Relations Race Wheels directly because R4T showed they were in stock on the aluminum protection rings - whereas RRW had 5 wheels in stock but no rings at the time.

Then again, 2 days later I get a notification from R4T that they are out of stock on the wheels. To make matters worse, the 5 that were in stock at RRW are now gone. Then they have the audacity to ask me if I want my order cancelled and my money refunded. Like what the fuck else are you going to do? You want me to let you keep the money as a reward for sucking? No shit refund my money.

So all I get out of the deal is my time wasted - again, and the joy of having my email sold to their 3rd party tracking system so they can continue to spam me for tracking of an item I’m not going to receive. I also get to wait until these wheels come back in stock to also pay full price for them because they were a pre-order promo.

Twats.

NLV Taco

✓ • Silver
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
Truck Color
Blazing Blue Pearl
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#3,830
Anymore I always try to go straight to the maker of the product if possible. I try to support local businesses but they never seem to have anything in stock. If I have to wait why pay the extra mark up most shops add on.

Tyler

✓ • Mythical
Badministrator
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Tyler
Truck Year
Truck Color
Quicksand
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Long Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
Then they have the audacity to ask me if I want my order cancelled and my money refunded. Like what the fuck else are you going to do? You want me to let you keep the money as a reward for sucking? No shit refund my money.
Paige read your post and she was dying at this part.

We are sorry for your loss. But this thread will probably now come up on Google when people search for runnin4tacos.

Lava road

✓ • Bronze
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Ulua Fisherman
Truck Year
Truck Color
Super White
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Long Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#8,031
They are a popular shop, great ( YouTube videos)...a small shop like there’s most likely unable to direct ship or keep a large inventory of everything...
Thanks for sharing there lack of filling orders...I was going to order a few things...NOW ,not so sure?
Ordering anything to Hawaii...shipping cost extremely HIGH!
Aloha,

nainavila

✓ • Lurker
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
nain
T3G Member
#8,883
It’s high time they stop working on YouTube views and start working on actually being an online retailer.

May of last year I bought Lil B’s bed stiffeners from R4T the same day I received an in stock notification - only to receive an email 3 days later saying they were out of stock until the upcoming Thursday. Annoying, but no big deal. Until I follow up that Friday asking for a tracking number - 2 days later I get a response saying the item hasn’t been shipped out of their warehouse. 3 weeks later I get them and still paid full boat for shipping. Zero fucks given from R4T.

Saturday I order some RR7-H wheels from them. Chose to order from R4T and not from Relations Race Wheels directly because R4T showed they were in stock on the aluminum protection rings - whereas RRW had 5 wheels in stock but no rings at the time.

Then again, 2 days later I get a notification from R4T that they are out of stock on the wheels. To make matters worse, the 5 that were in stock at RRW are now gone. Then they have the audacity to ask me if I want my order cancelled and my money refunded. Like what the fuck else are you going to do? You want me to let you keep the money as a reward for sucking? No shit refund my money.

So all I get out of the deal is my time wasted - again, and the joy of having my email sold to their 3rd party tracking system so they can continue to spam me for tracking of an item I’m not going to receive. I also get to wait until these wheels come back in stock to also pay full price for them because they were a pre-order promo.

Twats.
could you get them somewhere?

hawsa

✓ • Platinum
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Color
Cement
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Manual
T3G Member
#6,204
I feel you on this. I hate poor inventory management on web stores. So annoying!

bonifacio

✓ • Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Color
Cement
Truck Grade
Off-Road
T3G Member
#2,531
Most of them sell something and then pass on the order info to the maker anyway.
I'm very tempted with ordering the no-cut bumper caps.

293d015ae48136960c07abc6dff9e5ee.jpg

chrisc3

✓ • Bronze
Upvotes Recieved
T3G Member
#8,187
Still waiting on a bumper from R4T. I’ve been trying to get in contact with them to ask some questions about it along with a few other things but nobody ever answers the phone.

406Camper

✓ • Silver
Tacoma3G Supporter
Upvotes Recieved
Truck Year
Truck Color
Quicksand
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Access Cab
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#9,105
My TRD Pro grill came from R4T and it took them two tries to get one that was 'acceptable'. Still has a minor defect that I was willing to live with. Agree, go directly to the source.

FrayDoh

✓ • Bronze
Upvotes Recieved
T3G Member
#8,702
wow... i dont think i'll get anything from them unless its manufactured by them... something tells me that even so, i'll have problems.

bonifacio

✓ • Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Color
Cement
Truck Grade
Off-Road
T3G Member
#2,531
Still waiting on a bumper from R4T. I’ve been trying to get in contact with them to ask some questions about it along with a few other things but nobody ever answers the phone.
What bumper? Even if you got it direct, it would probably still be delayed and late. R4T has been great at replying to emails.

astroflashjones

✓ • Bronze
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Wade
T3G Member
#6,800
Seems to be a reoccurring theme with a lot of online shops these days. There were a few places Ive called to check stock and they told me their website was incorrect. For what its worth, I haven't had any problems with R4T. I order from them periodically since they are local here in Denver and I can just pick stuff up.

bonifacio

✓ • Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Color
Cement
Truck Grade
Off-Road
T3G Member
#2,531
Seems to be a reoccurring theme with a lot of online shops these days. There were a few places Ive called to check stock and they told me their website was incorrect. For what its worth, I haven't had any problems with R4T. I order from them periodically since they are local here in Denver and I can just pick stuff up.
It's just the made to order stuff. They will always show it as in stock because they can always submit the order. But it doesn't mean they have it in stock on hand. The messed up part is a lot of the online shops do it for certain items that aren't custom ordered. Then don't mention it's backordered.

So my recent dealing with R4T.
There was a line on the bumper caps which could have easily been taken care of if they just sanded it before paint.
I pointed it out and they said it was the mold. They offered a full refund and pay for shipping.
They gave most of the refund and kept like $7-8. No big deal, but it's the inconvenience. If the new mold gets done, I might consider ordering them again.

Last edited: