• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

SDHQ OFFROAD

SDHQ OFFROAD

sdhqoffroad.com
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
sdhqoffroad.com
Asset 2.png

Hey guys,

Most of you guys already know about us but here is a short introduction about us.

Over the years, SDHQ has developed close working relationships with the top companies in the off road industry. SDHQ offers the highest quality products and with a superior selection. We the knowledge and parts in stock to make it happen!
Whether you’re in the market for wheels and tires, suspension, performance products, lighting solutions, or fabrication products, we've got it all. We've built projects for celebrities, sports heroes, and even that guy behind you in traffic.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

https://sdhqoffroad.com/

We May Not Be The First Off Road Shop You Walk Into, But We Will Certainly Be The One You Remember.

Welcome! I've gotten a few thing from you guys so far. Always a great experience!

Welcome! I need to stop in and check out your shop. I've driven by it twice and haven't had time to stop. Soon!

Welcome! I need to stop in and check out your shop. I've driven by it twice and haven't had time to stop. Soon!
2 options... leave your wallet at home or be ready to spend! Lol. So tempting when they have everything, like evvvvverything in stock.. cool place to just hang out and learn a thing or 2 also

So awesome to have y’all!

2 options... leave your wallet at home or be ready to spend! Lol. So tempting when they have everything, like evvvvverything in stock.. cool place to just hang out and learn a thing or 2 also
That's what I was afraid of!

Asset 2.png

Hey guys,

Most of you guys already know about us but here is a short introduction about us.

Over the years, SDHQ has developed close working relationships with the top companies in the off road industry. SDHQ offers the highest quality products and with a superior selection. We the knowledge and parts in stock to make it happen!
Whether you’re in the market for wheels and tires, suspension, performance products, lighting solutions, or fabrication products, we've got it all. We've built projects for celebrities, sports heroes, and even that guy behind you in traffic.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

https://sdhqoffroad.com/

We May Not Be The First Off Road Shop You Walk Into, But We Will Certainly Be The One You Remember.
Welcome!

@SDHQ OFFROAD I've got two phone calls and an email in over the last 2 weeks trying to get a quote for rear SS brake lines (24" length, 4" over stock) plus installation and I never hear back. Can you please look in to that and let me know?

@SDHQ OFFROAD I've got two phone calls and an email in over the last 2 weeks trying to get a quote for rear SS brake lines (24" length, 4" over stock) plus installation and I never hear back. Can you please look in to that and let me know?

Shoot me an email because I haven't seen anything come through our Contact Us emails.
Joey@sdhqoffroad.com

Back