• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Discount Code SCRATCHED OUR DAMAGED CLUSTER? THE SOLUTION IS IN HERE...

ProTechTacos

2️⃣ Bronze
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Tacoma3G

Hello my name is Chris and I am the founder of Screen Protech. Many of you have used our products and we thank you!!! We are looking to start getting involved in forums and being more involved in the community that has been so good to us.

We offer the highest quality screen protectors available to protect those screens from new. If your Tacoma is 4 years old with 200K on it don't worry the results are the same.

Original link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjkqp0punok&t=127s

Original link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y2ufCpAvLs&t=431s

Visit us at www.screenprotech.com

Use code T3G15 for 15% off Service Member DM for code

IMG-0309.jpg
IMG-5564.JPG
79192564-2B77-4058-AEDE-79524CB60248.JPG

Last edited:
just waiting for warmer weather to install mine!

Unfortunately, I think most of my scratches are on the inside of my cluster cover. Too much desert dust.

Unfortunately, I think most of my scratches are on the inside of my cluster cover. Too much desert dust.
Grab a new cluster screen. Spread silicone around the cluster after replacement. Throw on a screen protector. Never worry about it again.

Not sure how the weather has been out in Minnesoota but it has started to warm up around here! Wishing you a smooth and successful install!

It’s below 20 today. It’s never going to get warm at this rate!!

Boy did I make a mistake many years ago ..trying to clean my cluster in another truck…I was using a window cleaning product…( never read the instructions)…it ruined the plastic cluster..Dull the plastic..

Today I only use products that is design for cleaning plastic… I have a polish (sold by a RV company)
Can be use on plastic , glass..vinyl ,leather, metal , almost anywhere in your vehicle..design for RV owners…cannot remember the name now? So easy to apply and removed….I use it’s every month on for my iPad, I-phone and my plastic lens eye glasses…

Anyone have a cleaning/ polish they use for plastic clusters..and recommend?

Years ago when I did rust proofing cars…we had a glass polish…a commercial grade product…when it dries..it turns yellowish..and when removing it becomes powdery…was so easy to work with…and cleans the windows of any over sprays.. years later I searched to purchase..could’ve remembered the product?
Aloha

Back