• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Sold Salt Lake City FS: 2017 TRD OR with Extras + GoFastCamper

robotdoc15

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Website
linkedin.com
2017 TRD OR AC Auto
Silver Sky
SOLD
Willing to travel part way to make a deal. I have my truck camper build listed in a few forums already but figured I'd add it here. $41000 OBO Selling because my family is growing from 3 to 4. Open to trades for a 4 door GM EcoTec V8.
Utah: 2017 Tacoma TRD OR with Extras + GoFastCamper (https://expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/utah-2017-tacoma-trd-or-with-extras-gofastcamper.237004/)
There are 20 more photos on my ExPo listing. Here is a summary of build specs and a few photos:

TL/DR
  • 2017 Tacoma TRD Off Road with $8500 in upgrade parts
  • GoFastCamper V2 with many nice extras, in pristine condition
  • 86,400 miles. Single owner. Toyota packages included: Navigation, Technology, Premium (heated seats), Tow.
  • Fluids were replaced 14,000 miles ago (differentials, T-case, and transmission)
  • Tires and front brake pads were replaced 10,000 miles ago
  • Spark plugs were replaced at 20,000 miles ago
  • GFC build spot #998. Includes locks on the tent cam latches. Tent side doors. Glass windows. Mantis claw ladder. Two roof bars, beefy 3” x 1.5” solid aluminum extrusion. Gzila rain fly poles and mounts. JED DripRail. Interior lighting connected to the house battery. I taped and caulked underneath all three bed rail tops, to mitigate water and dust ingress. Added tailgate bulb seals.
  • Camper mattresses and covers and the tent fabric are like new. I have spent just a few nights total in it, none at all since the cushions upgrade (+1" memory foam).
  • Approx curb weight 4840 lbs as built. GVWR 5600 lbs.
  • Height 6 ft 10.5 in with cross bars on the camper platform and with the bed otherwise empty (camper weight is 300 lbs)
  • I get 19-20 MPG cruising around conservatively at 5000 ft elevation
Upgrades to the truck:
  • ARB OME suspension swap: 3’’ front 2’’ rear lift. 886 coil, 90000 shock. Dakar leaf pack medium, rebuilt 4 months ago. New hardware with leaf pack rebuild. Fresh lube on PU bushings and extended length heads on the center pins to add a shim for correcting Toyota’s driver side lean.
  • Stainless steel extended length flex brake lines, front +1’’ and rear +4’’
  • SPC Light Racing upper control arms adjustable, 2 years old
  • U-bolt flip kit with plate kickouts to accept airbags (I just never did install airbags bc my setup is minimalist)
  • Wheeler’s Offroad Superbumps, front and rear
  • 4runner Trail aluminum alloy 17’’ wheels
  • BFG KO2 All Terrains - Class C for smoother ride quality and better gas mileage
  • Full size spare: matching Trail wheel with BFG KO2
  • ATH bed corner stiffener brackets
  • Mobtown Offroad IFS skid
  • Mobtown Offroad trans mid skid
  • SSO slimline hybrid front bumper
  • Warn winch VR-10 with synthetic rope
  • 300Amp MRBF protection on the winch
  • SDHQ battery terminal upgrade
  • Tailgate auto lock Pop-N-Lock
  • Dual battery kit that uses Off Grid Engineering aluminum welded trays
  • Two Northstar AGM35 starter and house batteries, same battery for matched impedance while charging. AGM is best choice for inside engine bay.
  • BlueSea Systems ACR 7622 with manual control override
  • Three sockets 12V in the bed, connected to house battery
  • One added 12V socket in the cab, connected to house battery
  • Alternator set to charge AGM batteries at 14.5 Vdc for longer battery life
  • OVTune engine tuning, 87 Octane
IMG_1420.JPEG

IMG_1362.JPEG

IMG_1378.JPEG

IMG_1386.JPEG

IMG_1400.JPEG

IMG_1401.JPEG

IMG_1402.JPEG