• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

rtt allowed

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking? Are you wondering where you can legally camp? Campsites, Campgrounds, BLM land, and forest lands in accordance to local forest rules for starters I guess.

Besides campgrounds or the desert, can
i open it at a park or beach? Are there designated spots where you can and cant open a RTT? not gonna open it at a mall, know what i mean.. i’ve googled and didnt find any related topics

i mean theres no law saying you cant open it anywhere.

Like @Malcolm says, there's no law saying you can't open it most anywhere. However some campgrounds like the beach front over near my house, say you can't camp there unless you have a sink. So little rules like that may get in your way. If you're not staying overnight you might not have an issue.

It's in your best interest to research where you're going, where you plan to stay, and the rules and regulations that will effect your stay. There are many.

I’ll be camping soon so I know im good there, just thought I’d pull up to a park or beach and bammm, open that sh%t up, bolsa chica is near me and I know they have a rv parking
and i think it’ll be ok at ElDorado Park also... so I guess I’ll just open it and maybe get a warning, its really quick to set up/down anyways

I wouldn't be worried about Bolsa Chica. I have seen some pretty questionable things out there and there should be no issue with opening a RTT there. The worst that can happen is you get a warning.

Back