• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

RobDaman and Taco formerly known as HardshellTaco

Happy Taco TWOsday all!

2 Youtube videos are up and I'm proud of both of them.

The first was helping out noobs who never DIY'd but wanted to because of yours truly.

The second video is from the Tacomabeast / Eibach meet. I did a lot of work on this one and feel it's my best editing so far as a YouTuber.

I hope you guys enjoy both! I wouldn't be doing videos if I hadn't received so much support!

Thanks!

I parked next to this guy at vtx his truck is so sick. I didnt know that was the truck you put the snorkel on or i would of gone over and took a pic with it lol. He gets a tacosupreme magnet for sure

Last edited:
Added Spartan Rope to my recovery kit.

Good to use when there's a need to exercise ?

I gave light painting another try.

lightpainted final taco.jpg

Wow Rob, those really sharpen up the rear end. Looks killer.

We literally drove through :poop: last week! Took me hours to clean if off and the smell was horrid

It was still the best trip ever with my boys.

awesome job on the videos brother!

Total Chaos bed stiffeners were installed recently

I had a few snags but not because of their product.

I had to do a Sicko Taco Mode B-roll intro video because I dig the Travis Scott / Drake song.

Over the weekend my oldest son Jesse and I installed the Decked storage system. Took about 4 hours but without his help it would have taken me longer.

20181104_001356.jpg
20181104_154958.jpg

Back