• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Roam 45qt rugged cooler

Andrew0311

3️⃣ Silver
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cement
Just want to holler at Roam Adventure really quick.
I bought their 45 qt Rugged cooler and have taken it out a few times now.
It’s a great product if anyone is trying to grab a new cooler I would highly recommend them. You get a lot of bang for your buck, mine came with a cutting board/ divider, bottle opener, and storage rack for the inside and the outside features another bottle opener, pressure release valve type deal, great handles and ability to lock it with cutouts)

on my most recent hunt it kept all my stuff cold and organized. I will hopfully be able to invest in a larger one for game meat in the future.

Attachments

• 29D7ED51-3BD3-41A1-8225-142C5B2061F5.jpeg
    29D7ED51-3BD3-41A1-8225-142C5B2061F5.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 183
In my eyes, a cooler is a cooler. So it’s rad they give you all the extras!

I wonder if the 2 or 4 lb yeti flat ice packs fit in there. Looks like a great little hardshell cooler

In my eyes, a cooler is a cooler. So it’s rad they give you all the extras!
Forsure! And it was super hard to choose I needed something and I know I wanted a higher end cooler but between yeti, orca, grizzly, etc etc the list goes on, these guys made a great awning so I figured I’d give them a shot at keeping my beer cold and it panned out! Lol

Nice looking, I hope it holds up as good as my Yeti. 40k miles on the front of my trailer

Back