• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Relentless Fabrication 2020 Black Friday Sale

Relentless Fabrication

relentlessfabrication.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.relentlessfabrication.com
We've got a Black Friday sale coming together....stay tuned for more details! o_O

BlackFriday-2Toyota.jpg

Relentless Fabrication

Here are the details of our Black Friday sale!

BFBreakdownRelease.jpg

Sale goes live at Midnight on Black Friday 11/27/20 and will last until the end of the day 11:59pm.

Discount: 15%
Discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

For the first time ever tire carriers will be included in the discount.

We've created all new lighting bundles for both Plate and Hybrid bumpers.

Some exclusions apply: Tailgate reinforcements, Other smaller misc. parts like our all new product for the drop down camp table, 2019-2020 ZR2 back up camera kits (live on the site soon), Flip up license plate mount.

We also now offer Affirm financing! After you select what you want you can finance it over time. Time to order everything you've been thinking of for your vehicle!

Relentless Fabrication

Thanks to everyone who ordered something during our Black Friday Sale. It was only 24 hours but we were blown away by the number of orders!

Our rear high clearance for 3rd gens was our biggest hit for the Tacoma!

We are working a lot of hours trying to catch up on our bumper demand but lead times have gone up. If you are interested in placing an order, give us a call to get into the queue. The earlier you do the few number of people that will be in front of you.

Thanks again for your support and interest in our products!

Relentless Fabrication

Back