• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Relentless Fab - Front Bumpers currently in stock

Relentless Fabrication

relentlessfabrication.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.relentlessfabrication.com
We've got several batches of front bumpers either in stock or nearing completion. If you've been thinking of one of our front bumpers and have been scared off because of long lead times, here is your chance to not wait :bananadance:

* 1st gen Tacoma - 2 tacked front plate bumpers w/ single cutouts (will be ready to ship in the next two weeks in bare metal) SOLD OUT
* 05-11 Tacoma front plate bumpers - we have 3 w/ single fog light cutouts, 3 w/dual fog light cutouts
* 12-15 plate bumpers w/dual cutouts - 5 available
* 12-15 hybrid bumper (bare metal) - 1 available
* 2016 - Current, 3 tacked plate bumpers w/ single cutouts (will be ready to ship in the next two weeks in bare metal)
* 2016 - Current Tacoma Hybrid front bumpers. 2 available in bare metal) SOLD OUT

See anything that catches your eye? Give us a call at 775-200-0544 between 9am-5pm Pacific (M-F) or email us at sales@relentlessfabrication.com to get your order in.

Relentless Fabrication

Last edited:
Update on inventory...

We're now sold out on all 3rd Gen Hybrid bumpers as well as the 96-04 Tacoma front plate bumpers.
:(
:(

Relentless Fabrication

We're currently sold out on all 3rd gen bumpers (hybrid and otherwise) but contact us if you'd like to get in on the next batch of front or rear bumpers.

Give us a call at 775-200-0544 between 9am-5pm Pacific (M-F) or email us at sales@relentlessfabrication.com. We'll help get all your questions answered and secure a spot in the next build batches we do for 3rd gens.

Relentless Fabrication

Back