• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Relentless Fab Deal of the Day - Monday Deal!!!

Relentless Fabrication

relentlessfabrication.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.relentlessfabrication.com
:cool:
:bananadance:
This coming week we're going to be offering a deal of the day.
:bananadance:
:cool:

Deals will start Monday 12/16/19 with the last deal on Friday 12/20/19.

While we'll announce what the deal is for the next day that deal will go live at 12am and expire at 11:59 PM PST each day. Each deal will have a discount code you'll apply during checkout to receive that day's deal.

Stay tuned...tomorrow night we'll be posting Monday's deal!

giphy.gif

Relentless Fabrication

All right - here is the first deal of the week - Monday's Deal!

* Keep in mind that we'll going to be covering all the platforms that we build parts for so if you don't see something one day for your model keep checking back.

** Please note that this offer will go live tonight at 12am Pacific and run through tomorrow night at 11:59pm Pacific.

[IMG]

For all you Tacoma owners get "Free Shipping" on Tacoma Dual quick fist mounts and Bed Rail Hi-lift mounts.

Just enter promo code "FREESHIP" at checkout. Discount will show as $15 off which covers USPS Priority shipping.

Relentless Fabrication

Back