• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Relentless Fab Black Friday Sale! 15% OFF - Friday Only

Relentless Fabrication

relentlessfabrication.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.relentlessfabrication.com
Happy Thanksgiving!

Black Friday Sale.jpg

Starting 12AM Friday 11/23, we will be offering 15% off Relentless Fabrication products (excludes Tire Carries, Rock Sliders, Tailgate Reinforcements). This sale is for one day only and expires at Midnight! Get your order in tomorrow with CODE: GOBBLE

USE CODE: GOBBLE

Order now to save 15%

Have questions about the sale and possible lead times? Check out our 2018 Holiday Sale FAQ’s:
https://www.relentlessfabrication.com/blogs/news/holiday-ordering-faq-2018

Relentless Fabrication

It's that time of year again! @battlebornt4r out finding her perfect tree with the help of some #relentlessfab armor! ....

You guys really helped kick off our holiday season with our huge black Friday sale. Big THANK YOU to everyone that placed their order. We are working through processing them all and getting back to your questions and emails. #dontbedefenslessgorelentless

Back