• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

******Redline Tuning 20% off Hood QuickLIFT systems Group Buy! Ends November 6th! ********

Redline Tuning

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Website
www.redlinetuning.com
We have been asked be several members for a Group Buy of our popular Hood QuickLIFT systems. and so we are offering 20% OFF our QuickLIFT systems for a limited time.

[IMG]

Thank you again to our valued customers! Those of you who are not familiar with our hood QuickLIFT systems should know that it is a simple mod that most customer’s state should be the first! Simply start to lift your hood and let our hood QuickLIFT system lift and hold the hood securely without any effort.

We are offering this discount on our hood QuickLIFT PLUS and QuickLIFT ELITE series for the 1995-04, 2005-15 as well as the 2016+ Toyota Tacoma. We have had many group buys come through this forum and this is our way of saying thank you!

QuickLIFT PLUS : Black powder coated mounting hardware with Black gas springs. 4 Year warranty: $99.95 – 20% = $79.96
[IMG]

QuickLIFT ELITE : Black powder coated mounting hardware with Stainless steel gas springs. 5 Year warranty: $129.95 – 20% = $103.96
[IMG]

We will NOT be reimbursing those who have purchased this system in the past - this deal starts today and will last until November 6th. ... Just visit us at http://www.redlinetuning.com and search Tacoma!

Links:
1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma Hood QuickLIFT PLUS : 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma Hood QuickLIFT PLUS
1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma Hood QuickLIFT ELITE : 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma Hood QuickLIFT ELITE

2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma Hood QuickLIFT PLUS : 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma Hood QuickLIFT PLUS
2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma Hood QuickLIFT ELITE : 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma Hood QuickLIFT ELITE

2016+ Toyota Tacoma Hood QuickLIFT PLUS : 2016+ Toyota Tacoma Hood QuickLIFT PLUS
2016+ Toyota Tacoma Hood QuickLIFT PLUS Max Lift Edition: 2016+ Toyota Tacoma Hood QuickLIFT PLUS
2016+ Toyota Tacoma Hood QuickLIFT ELITE : 2016+ Toyota Tacoma Hood QuickLIFT ELITE

QuickLIFT PLUS : Black powder coated mounting hardware with Black gas springs. 4 Year warranty.
QuickLIFT ELITE : Black powder coated mounting hardware with Stainless steel gas springs. 5 Year warranty.

We have also added a new product QuickLIFT Carbon that can be added to any PLUS or ELITE system (except Max Lift)
[IMG]

Hand-laid carbon fiber to upgrade your Engine Bay
Treat your Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT System to the Ultimate Upgrade! Slip on the highest quality real Carbon Fiber sleeves over your Redline Tuning gas struts.
Real Carbon Fiber
Add a touch of carbon fiber to your engine compartment. For those looking to match the intake, beauty cover, air inlet, etc., this upgrade is as simple as slipping the carbon fiber sleeve over your existing gas strut.
Manufactured from hand-laid high-quality 3K twill weave carbon fiber 0.5mm thick, these real QuickLIFT Carbon Fiber Sleeves will improve the look of your engine bay in seconds. They are a perfect fit for any Redline Tuning QuickLIFT System you currently own.
$19.95 - 20% = $15.96

For 20% Discount, use code: TWGB2020

This GB will end @ Midnight EST on November 6th.

This code cannot be combined with our free shipping code, however we now have flat fee shipping of $6.95 in the CONUS.

Ordered mine today. Awesome deal! Thank You

Couple questions out of sheer curiousity;

1. Any difference between the elite and plus beside the color? Are the gas shocks better in the elite?
  2. Will this system accommodate hood mounted ditch lights? Meaning, will my ditch lights slam into the windshield when I prop the hood?

Thank you, I will probably be taking full advantage of this sale if I can get to it. I get paid on the 6th so we will see

Just ordered mine, thanks for the price cut!

Couple questions out of sheer curiousity;

1. Any difference between the elite and plus beside the color? Are the gas shocks better in the elite?
  2. Will this system accommodate hood mounted ditch lights? Meaning, will my ditch lights slam into the windshield when I prop the hood?

Thank you, I will probably be taking full advantage of this sale if I can get to it. I get paid on the 6th so we will see
To answer your questions:
1) The ELITE gas springs have the same internals, but are a marine grade stainless steel exterior hence the longer warranty. (They function the same)
2) Our system raises the hood to the same height as the stock prop-rod (except Max LIFT), so if you don't have any issues with that height you will be fine.

Installed mine today.

Attachments

• 4ACA87B8-075D-4539-A925-AA0A09F944E8.jpeg
    4ACA87B8-075D-4539-A925-AA0A09F944E8.jpeg
    570 KB · Views: 78
  • 1677A321-52AC-4E3C-B93C-1C8F82A39894.jpeg
    1677A321-52AC-4E3C-B93C-1C8F82A39894.jpeg
    600.8 KB · Views: 87
Do you have any interferences with a SwitchPros mouted vertically on a Power Trays on the driver's side? Or Aux Battery on the passenger side?

Edit: nevermind on the switchPros. Clicked through some photos on the website. But what about the aux battery?

Do you have any interferences with a SwitchPros mouted vertically on a Power Trays on the driver's side? Or Aux Battery on the passenger side?

Edit: nevermind on the switchPros. Clicked through some photos on the website. But what about the aux battery?

I have the hood struts. Good investment! I’ve used thick spacers or washers 1/4” spaced out
D28C06E9-8CAE-4C10-9EEE-2EFE137EE7C7.jpeg
886EB3DE-DD37-4FF0-A6D3-8B3DC74527FA.jpeg
800894A0-2BB2-4426-86FD-37F535D96CE9.jpeg

@Redline Tuning Will the Max Lift Edition lift the hood too high if we have ditch lights? I specifically have the Baja Designs Squadrons.

Back