• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Quicksand custom WeatherTech/Husky badges. Anyone interested?

dunethetaco

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hey guys. I stumbled upon @CBoy808's thread on TacomaWorld where he makes custom TRD badge inserts for weather mats and thought it would be awesome to have a Quicksand option rather than the default red. Specifically I'm interested in TRD Offroad versions.

In order to create a run, I'd need a few more people who'd be willing to buy @ $27/pair. Trying to gauge support here to see if anyone else would be interested in helping this become a reality.

1584921564641.png

1584921573858.png

1584921583253.png

1584921591518.png

I'm in if it's not too late!

@nchiker1 You're the first to express interest and we'll need a handful of interested folks before an order can be made. I'll keep hoping for more to join on the bandwagon and let you know if we get to the proper number!

@nchiker1 You're the first to express interest and we'll need a handful of interested folks before an order can be made. I'll keep hoping for more to join on the bandwagon and let you know if we get to the proper number!
Got ya. If I pick up a different one I'll let you know, meanwhile keep me on the list. Thanks!

And just like that...I'm out. Couldn't resist the readily available black and read version. Thanks anyway man, good luck.

Back