• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

PSA: Home Depot 20% Off Select Automotive Parts

3cent.Taco

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2018 Pro DCSB Auto
Midnight Black
I wanted to share that Home Depot has a 20% off promo code on select automotive parts online. Promo code is HDPROSAVE20 and good through May 8th.

I got Husky Liners X-Contours front and back for $145 shipped, which is a huge steal IMO.

I wasn't aware of this but, they have a surprising selection of automotive parts. Just make sure to check your cart before checking out to ensure the promo code applies to that item. Sample of items they have are truck bed storage, towing equipment, jacks and lifts, heavy duty winches, and interior and exterior accessories.

Back