• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Pro Grill Camera Bracket for Stock Camera 2020 Tacoma

Grant83

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hello Tacoma3G Members,

My brother recently approached me about a problem he was having in regards to mounting his stock camera to the Toyota Pro Grill. I have designed a bracket to solve this problem and it seems to work quite well. It has come to my attention that other forum members may be interested in using this bracket with the stock cam so I have took it upon myself to print some extras for those interested. Here are some pictures of the product. If anyone is interested I am selling them for $40 USD including shipping to Canada and USA.

Feel free to email me at Grantschoenit@gmail.com if you are interested or have any questions

Please provide Full name and shipping address in email

Paypal Accepted
Will design brackets for other grills on request.

cam mount1.jpgcam mount2.jpgcam mount3.jpgcam mount4.jpgcamera mount inside grille.jpgcamera pic.jpgTOYOTA PRO GRILLE CAMERA MOUNT 3D.jpg

Last edited:
This is for any 2020 that wants a pro grill bit doesn't want the upgrade camera package. This bracket allows owners to install the stock camera into the pro grill.

I will also design brackets for any other after market grill that does not have a camera mount. I'm currently designing mount for the DBCustoms grill that has no camera mount at all.

I have a 2020 Tacoma TRD sport I want to change my grill but all of them require me to use that Toyota signia and I'm always trying to up something on my Tacoma but the grill is always put on hold cuz I don't have a mounting bracket for the camera unless I use the insignia can you help RZ

I have a 2020 Tacoma TRD sport I want to change my grill but all of them require me to use that Toyota signia and I'm always trying to up something on my Tacoma but the grill is always put on hold cuz I don't have a mounting bracket for the camera unless I use the insignia can you help z

I have a 2020 Tacoma TRD sport I want to change my grill but all of them require me to use that Toyota signia and I'm always trying to up something on my Tacoma but the grill is always put on hold cuz I don't have a mounting bracket for the camera unless I use the insignia can you help z
Send me some pictures and I will see what I can do.

grantschoenit@gmail.com

Hello Tacoma3G Members,
Hi there I am looking for Trd pro grill camera bracket mount
My brother recently approached me about a problem he was having in regards to mounting his stock camera to the Toyota Pro Grill. I have designed a bracket to solve this problem and it seems to work quite well. It has come to my attention that other forum members may be interested in using this bracket with the stock cam so I have took it upon myself to print some extras for those interested. Here are some pictures of the product. If anyone is interested I am selling them for $40 USD including shipping to Canada and USA.

Feel free to email me at Grantschoenit@gmail.com if you are interested or have any questions

Paypal Accepted

cam mount1.jpgcam mount2.jpgcam mount3.jpgcam mount4.jpgcamera mount inside grille.jpgcamera pic.jpgTOYOTA PRO GRILLE CAMERA MOUNT 3D.jpg

Hello Tacoma3G Members,

Paypal Accepted

Hello Grant, so this design is for OEM TRD Pro Grille? I have the OEM TRD Pro Grille with camera holder but does not comes with a dummy camera or a camera mount. I have a 2020 TRD offroad that comes with the camera and I want to transfer it to the Pro Grille.

Back