• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Prinsu Roof Rack CabRack INSTALL IN DETAIL

Just got my prinsu today, any install tips aside from your vid, nice video as well will help ALOT

Just got my prinsu today, any install tips aside from your vid, nice video as well will help ALOT
Yes in the video I had white silicone, get clear silicone instead also I cut my weather stripping a little short (cur to much off) so it pops up sometimes so just cut less then I did in the video so u won’t have it popping up on you lol.
You have any questions my friend

Do you know the size of the star bit? I plan on just bringing one of the bolts to lowes and seeing what fits but if somebody knows ahead of time that would be great.

edit, looks like a T30

Last edited:
Do you know the size of the star bit? I plan on just bringing one of the bolts to lowes and seeing what fits but if somebody knows ahead of time that would be great.

edit, looks like a T30
In all honesty it’s been a while since I installed it so I don’t remember but I think it was a t30

Back