• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Premium Matte Black Vinyl Insert Decals for 2016 2017 2018 Tacoma Tailgate

rrentrop

3️⃣ Silver
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Our Tacoma tailgate decal inserts are the cornerstone of our business. With combined sales (eBay, direct, 3rd party) of nearly 3000 sets, we have outsold all other eBay vendors selling similar products combined!

We use only the highest quality premium cast vinyl from Oracal. Our matte black vinyl film is the thinnest, yet most durable vinyl available, rated to last 12 years or more under all but the most extreme climates. It is also injected with the most UV protection of any vinyl. Our vinyl decals look "painted on", retaining the embossed characteristics of the tailgate and giving it a completed look.

We stand behind our products with a lifetime warranty against peeling, cracking, and shrinking for as long as you own your Tacoma. If your decals experience any of these issues we will replace them for free. We also provide detailed installation instructions with every order (via download link) to make the installation a breeze, but even if you do mess up the installation just let us know and will will provide replacements for free.

Our tailgate decals can be purchased from the Tacoma section of our eBay store at http://tvdvinyldecals.com for $19.99 plus shipping (expedited and tracked). We waive the shipping if you add 2 or more items to your cart.
Listing2a.jpg
Matte Black on Inferno3.jpg
Matte Black on Silver10.jpg
Matte Black on White 0217.jpg

Back