• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Preferred customer program

KramerfromLI

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Afternoon ladies and gentlemen!
Today i want to tell you about our Preferred customer program! The program was a recentrly overhauled to make it more streamlined for us dealers and the customer.
Amsoil has been known to be a premium product throughout the racing and off-road world. The PC program was introduced to help people that wanted to save money buying amsoil and not have the commitment of owning a dealer. You save 25% off wholesale and pay 8.99 flat rate shipping or spend over $100 USD and receive FREE shipping. All Shipping is done with 2 day UPS shipping from multiple warehouses throughout the US and Canada. Aside from getting discounts on products and shipping you also get reward points for every dollar you spend, a nifty magazine quarterly, your own login to purchase products on a much easier to navigate website that saves all your cars and trucks for quick reordering! If you change your oil or other fluids more then 3X a year this program is worth the 20 dollars a year or just try 6 months for 10 bucks!
Have any questions about the program or any of our products feel free to contact me!
TL;DR
https://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-product/buy-wholesale/?zo=5626832

Back