• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Post those pics of your favorite spots to In Arizona

Papa Brewski

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Arizona is gorgeous, Let's see some pictures of your favorite trail rides. This includes you @Jesse Rizo I know you've been here.

Attachments

• IMG_2380.jpg
    IMG_2380.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_2569.jpg
    IMG_2569.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_2575.jpg
    IMG_2575.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 116
taco2.jpg

Senator Highway

Arizona is gorgeous, Let's see some pictures of your favorite trail rides. This includes you @Jesse Rizo I know you've been here.
Hello, I am in AZ and was hoping you might share some favorite trails for taking the truck out. I went to what I thought was Box Canyon as well as out by Gold Canyon yesterday and it was meh. Might have not found the good spots. I want to get out there more with my son and explore.

Hello, I am in AZ and was hoping you might share some favorite trails for taking the truck out. I went to what I thought was Box Canyon as well as out by Gold Canyon yesterday and it was meh. Might have not found the good spots. I want to get out there more with my son and explore.
What are you looking for in a trail? Are you looking for difficulty? Or places to get out and hike around? Ghost towns? Abandoned cabins/farms? Lakes? Check out AZOFFROAD.NET

Back