• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Post Lift Alignment Report, what does this mean?

406Camper

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR AC Auto
Quicksand
All:
Shouldn't the right front camber numbers in the lower right of the pic be green post alignment (i.e. "Current Measurements")?
Should I take it back to the shop?
Thanks in advance for the responses.

406 Camper
Post Lift Report.jpg

They don't always come out perfect. Is yours lifted? I don't think it's anything to worry about. Does it drive straight?
Bigger tires? UCA?

Was it rubbing? They might have pushed camber for more clearance from the cabinmount/fender.

Last edited:
Lifted 2.5" ICON Stage 3 (aftermarket UCA's). Original tires still. It seems it is just barely out of range.
Wife says it pulls to the right. I hadn't noticed. Thanks,

Lifted 2.5" ICON Stage 3 (aftermarket UCA's). Original tires still. It seems it is just barely out of range.
Wife says it pulls to the right. I hadn't noticed. Thanks,
You can see some alignment sheets will show caster pushed to 4 and it will show green. One thing could be whoever did the alignment used the factory default range which I think determines the green/red. Some if they haven't updated their machine software, they would start from a default range, which I feel all alignment places should do. Alignments will be different for each truck, lift and other factors. If you do a search of alignment sheets, a handful will show red for caster. Some will have higher numbers and still show green. Seems pretty normal.

If the wife says it pulls right, she may be right. Pretty sure it will pull the direction of higher camber. Seems like they tried, hit +- .5 and said good enough because it hit their acceptable tolerance. Maybe it's their way of compensating for more weight on the driver side. I'd just ask the tech.

Last edited:
Back