• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

POLL: WHO WOULD BUY ONE OF THESE!

Which Design do you like best?

• #1 T3G logo design

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • #2 Still Gonna Send It

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I like both designs

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

Malcolm

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 Pro DCSB Auto
Cement
Hey Yall,

Just messing around with some designs, and I wanted to throw this out here as a tester to see who would be interested in these designs.
Were looking at expanding our store and T-shirts are on our list, so lets hear your opinion. Threw up a poll for yall to vote, if you like both comment!

t3g-shirt.jpg

shirt2.jpg

I dig the bottom one (y)

I also saw a tank top at Overland Expo that said something along the lines of "everyone wants to overland until it's time to drive over land" and I'd buy the shit out of one of those too.

Like them both but prefer the bottom one!
An idea of using the "it will buff right out" theme???

I like the first one

This truck has been "sent" too many damn times haha. And most back when I had Billies on it.

On the top one, put that logo about that size on the back and Tacoma3G over the chest and it would be the perfect shirt

Back