Please welcome our newest vendor!!

• ⚙️ 3rd & 4th Gen Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest. Read more about us...

Mr. Nobody

✓ • Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Authorized VF Tuner
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
Truck Color
Quicksand
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Long Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
@DarkDefence !!

Welcome to the forum and we're happy to have you here to bring your offerings to the members!!

DarkDefence

✓ • Bronze
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
First Name
DarkDefence
Truck Year
Truck Color
Midnight Black
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Long Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#5,438
Thank you so much! We're really excited to be on board and if anyone has questions about our products, just let me know either here or via our Facebook page at https://Facebook.com/DarkDefence. You can learn more about our products in our recent post here on Tacoma 3G, or via our site at DarkDefence.co.

Thanks again for the addition to the vendor list!

Tyler

✓ • Mythical
Badministrator
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Truck Year
Truck Color
Quicksand
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Long Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
Thank you so much! We're really excited to be on board and if anyone has questions about our products, just let me know either here or via our Facebook page at https://Facebook.com/DarkDefence. You can learn more about our products in our recent post here on Tacoma 3G, or via our site at DarkDefence.co.

Thanks again for the addition to the vendor list!
I’m glad to have you here and I hope our members get educated on the product and get you some sales.

Tacomadad18

✓ • Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Color
Barcelona Red
Truck Grade
SR5
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#2,122
Welcome @DarkDefence! Just took a peek at your product, it has my attention for sure!

DarkDefence

✓ • Bronze
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
First Name
DarkDefence
Truck Year
Truck Color
Midnight Black
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Long Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#5,438
Welcome @DarkDefence! Just took a peek at your product, it has my attention for sure!

Thanks! Yeah, we're really excited about producing some high-quality lighting at a price that doesn't hurt but still provides the brightness you usually only see in the lighting setups that cost $300-500+.

It's somewhat small right now, but hopefully, as our word of mouth continues people will start telling others and it can keep growing!

Thanks again and if you ever have any questions, just let me know! We sold around 100 in our initial pre-order group buy, but due to COVID-19, I am just extending the $65 each deal to anyone for a while longer using coupon code: DDS465.

Thanks again,

-Josh