• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Photos of your wife/girlfriend/FWB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Dooooo it.

Attachments

• 47082A12-7097-4A44-8575-675DE4A9670A.jpeg
    47082A12-7097-4A44-8575-675DE4A9670A.jpeg
    484.6 KB · Views: 124
:eek: Oh snap! That's hot! And tatt's too! My wife won't get any and won't even let me have some photos for my own personal. She always says nope don't want the kids finding it on your phone! :ROFLMAO:

:eek: Oh snap! That's hot! And tatt's too! My wife won't get any and won't even let me have some photos for my own personal. She always says nope don't want the kids finding it on your phone! :ROFLMAO:
Lol, just download a secret photo app. I have so many of her hidden on my phone. It comes in handy when I'm away for work.

I have some better ones on the phone, will just have to find them!

Attachments

• IMG_6216[1].PNG
    IMG_6216[1].PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 116
Probably haha, shes a cool ass chick and doesnt do the drama stuff so she mostly hangs out with me, which I dont mind
I’m pretty much my wife’s only friend. She’s cool as fuck and down for whatever. Also no drama or weird shit, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back