• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Phoenix Rivers/Washes

AZ_CAVALRY

8️⃣ Paragon
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cavalry Blue
Anyone know what's going on with all the washes in the Avondale/Tolleson area? Seems like all the entrances into the river are blocked off and you can't get in anywhere? Possible until monsoon season is over, just thought it was strange. This was the only place I was able to get in (by PIR), but didn't get very far.
2018-06-28_08-22-36.jpg

Don't know about that side of town but I used to always go to the Salt River via Bulldog Canyon but that has been closed off. Seems like the only way you can legally get back there now is on horseback or something, which fuckin blows.

Don't know about that side of town but I used to always go to the Salt River via Bulldog Canyon but that has been closed off. Seems like the only way you can legally get back there now is on horseback or something, which fuckin blows.
Damn that sucks. I'm new to this side of town and have only been to a couple spots. Seems way to sandy to get far in, but I need to explore more.

Damn that sucks. I'm new to this side of town and have only been to a couple spots. Seems way to sandy to get far in, but I need to explore more.
Sand ain't no thing if you air down enough. Also helps to have recovery tracks with you. But I feel you, we just moved back to the East Valley after living in Maricopa for almost 3 years so I feel like I am relearning everything on this side of town because it has changed quite a bit in such a short period of time, lots of trails have been closed, entire areas restricted, spots that used to be fun have been graded, etc.

Back