Pennsylvania !

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Who here is from PA? I am near Wilkes barre and have a few local guys I run trails with.
Are they also 3rd gen owners? Curious about how many there are in the NE.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member

habanerotacowagon

= II • Bronze
First Name
Andrew
T3G Member
I’m in York. Looking for some other taco people who know where to go. Dying to get this thing off The pavement but there aren’t many options around me

Bird dog

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
DJ
Military
Navy
T3G Member
When I was stationed at the PNSY we use to go down to the DelMarva Canal. Pretty good wheeling for the east coast. Good deer hunting also.

aes5455

= II • Bronze
First Name
Adam
T3G Member
#3,365
Kingston for me! Curious to know what trails we have around. Would love to do some beginner overland/mountain biking trips

The_albatross

= II • Bronze
First Name
Dave
T3G Member
#3,146
New to this forum and taco’s in general, but not so new to off-roading. Levittown, Pa, looking for some people to find trails to run and such.

Shanehill

= II • Bronze
First Name
Shane
T3G Member
#5,095
Warminster here, 15 minutes outside of northeast Philadelphia. Any good trails around here. Haven’t found much yet

Top Bottom