• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

SoCal PENDING SALE - 2017 TRD Off Road 4X4 w/ Vagabond Drifter Camper & Full Overland Build - $56,000 OBO

SDtaco

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Quicksand
After a few years of amazing family adventures, we are releasing this fully equipped Toyota Tacoma on a new journey with you! I thought I would have this truck forever but when our second baby turned into 2 (twins), it got a little tight in the backseat for three kiddos and the pup. So - with a heavy heart, we have to let her go to get started on a new build for the family of 6. I am selling complete with the Vagabond Drifter, Alucab 270 Awning, Dometic CFX 75DZ Fridge/Freezer, Woflpack Drawer System, 52L Water tank/pump, secondary battery/power, winch, etc. This truck has everything you need to get offgrid and away from the chaos. The entire suspension has been upgraded and very well maintained by The Truck Shop in San Diego. It also has full armor bumpers, sliders, and skid plates from CBI Off-road. The truck has 42K miles and plenty of life left - One owner and clean title. Let me know if you would like a full build list - here is a good video with some more detail -
Original link: https://youtu.be/Xx0roEXwHDo
. Serious inquiries ONLY.

Attachments

• DSC01160.jpeg
    DSC01160.jpeg
    534.1 KB · Views: 970
  • DSC00980.jpeg
    DSC00980.jpeg
    777.3 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_8306.jpeg
    IMG_8306.jpeg
    522.5 KB · Views: 142