• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Pelfreybilt: Your one stop shop

mh.meier

6️⃣ Aficionado
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Not everyone in Socal is aware that we do not just build armor but we also sell suspension, tires, wheels, lights, gears, odds and ends ETC. ETC. We also run a full shop and can do customer work such as cab mount chops, weld on bump stop mounts and such things as well as install suspension, mount and balance wheels, install lighting and accessories, and of course we install our own armor and can cut to clear 35's, add flares etc.
Some companies we work with are:
Total Chaos
Switch Pro
SPOD
ECGS
ARB/OME
King
Icon
Baja Designs
Rigid Industries
Mean Mother
Tred
Frontrunner
And more!

I can do a formal quote with just an email/PM containing your:
Full Name
Phone Number
Email
Billing address
Shipping address

We are located at:
1148 N Marshall Ave
El Cajon CA 92020

If you guys ever have any installation questions or need some help we are always here as well. You can message me here, shoot me an email to michael@pelfreybilt.com or just swing by the shop!

This is beyond awesome that y’all are here willing to help I may be hitting y’all up after I pick up a few extra ships maybe y’all will help me build a rad 2wd prerunner

On our corporate cruiser, about 3200.00$ in modification to the wheel wells and firewall.
1529525520970.png

Back