OFF-ROAD LIGHTING Pelfreybilt Dometic Fridge Summer GB Extravaganza 2018

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Pelfreybilt

pelfreybilt.com
T3G O.G.
T3G Member
Hey guys,

I wanted to do a very simple GB for the Dometic fridge/freezers.

Link to Website: https://www.dometic.com/en-us/us/pr...refrigeration/rv-boat-and-truck-refrigerators

The group buy will run until August 15th and will go as follows:
Everyone gets 5% off, 20+ will get 10% and 40+ gets 15%

I am running this on these forums:
Tundras.com
4Runners.com
Tacomaworld.com
Tacoma3g.com (OBVIOUSLY)
Toyota-4Runner.org
Expeditionportal.com

If we get 50+ orders I will extend the discount even further and add in a bonus item.

To be a part of the GB please shoot me your:
Full name
Phone number
Email
Billing/shipping address
EXACT model of fridge and accessory you are wanting to get
TO MICHAEL@PELFREYBILT.COM

I will keep a running tally on here and the other forums of everyone involved so you can see how many there are. Doing a GB like this requires a lot of work so you must make a deposit on the fridge if not paying in full as realistically we don't have time on top of our schedules to create the orders for people who will just end up dropping out. The deposit would be 25% of the fridge cost.

If you are "in" Please comment in the GB and also send me a DM or email (email is preferred).

These are not a Pelfreybilt Off-Road product so once the group buy has ended we will send in all orders and they will be fulfilled as Dometic can fulfill them (which in our experience has been quickly)

Taco_primo

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Brent
Military
Navy
T3G Member
If only they would fit where I want them to fit. ARB is looking like the only choice I have.

Taco_primo

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Brent
Military
Navy
T3G Member
They Make ARB so I wonder if they dont have something that isnt listed on here you could get?

I have looked at all their available fridges and all of them are just a tad to tall, other than their small one.

Taco_primo

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Brent
Military
Navy
T3G Member
The cfx35 and the elements should fit.
That’s the problem, I want a larger one. I like the 63qt. The Arb is only 17.1” tall and the dometic is 22” high and I only have 18” of clearance
F2375165-EB28-4155-BE38-56CAD69804F9.jpeg

Taco_primo

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Brent
Military
Navy
T3G Member
That’s what I’m saying. The Dometic CFX35 or
The ARB elements . Those are your choices.

Yeah or the standard arb 63qt as well. The elements is nice, still deciding if it’s worth the extra money or not.

Bird dog

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
DJ
Military
Navy
T3G Member
Talked to Joey at SDHQ ...with our TACOMA3G hook up the ARB elements fridge and slide is. $1508.00 before tax.

0uTkAsT

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
First Name
Josh
T3G Member
Yeah or the standard arb 63qt as well. The elements is nice, still deciding if it’s worth the extra money or not.
If you plan on keeping the tonneau I wouldn't spend the extra for the Elements, personally. It's nice without a doubt but IMO the whole selling point of the Elements is that it's the only completely 100% weatherproof model that I know of... if yours is going to be mostly protected anyways, then I don't see the point in ponying up extra for that reason alone.

Taco_primo

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Brent
Military
Navy
T3G Member
If you plan on keeping the tonneau I wouldn't spend the extra for the Elements, personally. It's nice without a doubt but IMO the whole selling point of the Elements is that it's the only completely 100% weatherproof model that I know of... if yours is going to be mostly protected anyways, then I don't see the point in ponying up extra for that reason alone.

Yeah that’s how I saw it as well, part of me says just get it just in case I roll with the cover off and part of me says nah lol

mh.meier

= VI • Diamond
First Name
Mike
Military
Marine Corps
T3G Member
The "elements" fridge is neat but I have seen the standard fridge stand up to just about everything you can throw at it (including one being completely submerged for a minute) and still runs so I am curious as to how much extra the protection is really worth haha

mh.meier

= VI • Diamond
First Name
Mike
Military
Marine Corps
T3G Member
That’s the problem, I want a larger one. I like the 63qt. The Arb is only 17.1” tall and the dometic is 22” high and I only have 18” of clearance
F2375165-EB28-4155-BE38-56CAD69804F9.jpeg

You like your fridge like your tape measure......small?

0uTkAsT

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
First Name
Josh
T3G Member
The "elements" fridge is neat but I have seen the standard fridge stand up to just about everything you can throw at it (including one being completely submerged for a minute) and still runs so I am curious as to how much extra the protection is really worth haha
That's where I'm at too... I'm going to be running the Dometic in an open bed and I'm not really that worried about it because I've seen what they can handle soooo...

Top Bottom