• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Pelfreybilt Dometic Fridge Summer GB Extravaganza 2018

Pelfreybilt

pelfreybilt.com
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I wanted to do a very simple GB for the Dometic fridge/freezers.
QuicksandTacoma_DometicAnnounce_2048x.jpg

Link to Website: https://www.dometic.com/en-us/us/pr...refrigeration/rv-boat-and-truck-refrigerators

The group buy will run until August 15th and will go as follows:
Everyone gets 5% off, 20+ will get 10% and 40+ gets 15%

I am running this on these forums:
Tundras.com
4Runners.com
Tacomaworld.com
Tacoma3g.com (OBVIOUSLY)
Toyota-4Runner.org
Expeditionportal.com

If we get 50+ orders I will extend the discount even further and add in a bonus item.

To be a part of the GB please shoot me your:
Full name
Phone number
Email
Billing/shipping address
EXACT model of fridge and accessory you are wanting to get
TO MICHAEL@PELFREYBILT.COM

I will keep a running tally on here and the other forums of everyone involved so you can see how many there are. Doing a GB like this requires a lot of work so you must make a deposit on the fridge if not paying in full as realistically we don't have time on top of our schedules to create the orders for people who will just end up dropping out. The deposit would be 25% of the fridge cost.

If you are "in" Please comment in the GB and also send me a DM or email (email is preferred).

These are not a Pelfreybilt Off-Road product so once the group buy has ended we will send in all orders and they will be fulfilled as Dometic can fulfill them (which in our experience has been quickly)

I'm down. CFX-65DZ, PM sent.

Last edited:
Back