• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

PCS and Cruise Control sensor issue

TacoGnz

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Cement
I recently changed my stock grill with the pro grill from Cali raised, anyone out there replaced grill and experienced sensor problems?

I didn't have any problems but I have OEM replacement grill. I have heard from several people after moving the sensor down they had a sensor error message but went away after a day or so.

Upvote 0
I didn't have any problems but I have OEM replacement grill. I have heard from several people after moving the sensor down they had a sensor error message but went away after a day or so.

Mine is horked up, doesn't like the lower position at all. Errors out within 20 minutes pretty consistently. I need to try and find a dealer that will re-calibrate for the Pro Grill.

Upvote 0
Back