• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Parts 3rd gen tacoma

DonovanBoyer

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2017 SR5 DCSB Auto
Midnight Black
passenger side Head light Toyota Tacoma stock 3rd generation. $100. Shipping available. Local pick up available. Works perfectly. All Bulbs included. Shawnee, KS 66217. You pay for shipping.

Tail lights 3rd generation Toyota Tacoma Stock. $60. Shipping available. Local pick up available. Works perfectly. All Bulbs included. Driver and passenger side. Red lens. Shawnee, KS 66217. You pay for shipping.

Please message me if interested!
I have plenty of pictures of these items.
I can send them directly to you.
These are all stock products that came with the truck when I got it in January.
The Toyota dealership took these out of my truck and replaced with aftermarket so I know all the stock items I am selling work perfectly and were taken out correctly.
OEM Tacoma parts that I am selling on Facebook and ebay.
I am in several buy sell trade groups on Facebook you can find me in there selling these products.
I also have these listed on Facebook marketplace as well.
Very cheap prices.
Need gone ASAP.

Attachments

• 20210720_170515.jpg
    20210720_170515.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 20210713_141057.jpg
    20210713_141057.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 88
Back