PaneTrain, the TRD 4x4 sport that off-roads

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Panetrain4x4

= III • Silver
First Name
Ryan
T3G Member
The infamous TRD Sport that keeps up with the Off-Roads. Also enjoys cheesecake. Based out of AZ.

Here's my 2016 Toyota Tacoma Sport 4x4 DCSB:

Exterior:
TRD Pro Grill w/ @rrentrop decals
15% window tint
Tacoma Bed Mat
ARE V-Series Cap
CVT Mt. Shasta Pioneer Series
Prinsu Toprac
Prinsu Cabrac

Armor:
Avid Offroad Frame Bolted Rock Sliders
Pelfreybilt Aluminum IFS Skid

Lighting:
Opt7 LED low beams
Cali Raised 30" stealth LED light bar
Baja Designs Squadron-R Sport (wide cornering) amber fog lights
Baja Designs 40" OnX6 Dual Control Amber/White Driving/combo light bar
Baja Designs S2 rack lighting
Switch-Pro 8100

Wheels/Tires:
P285/70/R17 Falken Wildpeak AT3w
17x8.5 SCS SR8 Matte Jet Black

Suspension:
Icon 2.5 RR extended travel CO's
Icon 2.5 RR extended travel CDCV rears
Deaver u402 expedition leaf packs
Total chaos UCA's
All Pro u-bolt flip kit (awaiting install)
Wheeler's super bumpstops (awaiting install)

Performance:
Magnaflow 19291 Catback Exhaust System

Support:
ARB Recovery straps
60" Hi-Lift Xtreme with RCI Bed Rail Mounts
Viair 88p compressor

Current Stance:

Adventures:

1529649115221.png

Last edited:

Panetrain4x4

= III • Silver
First Name
Ryan
T3G Member
Sweet truck and love the pics of adventures!!! Where is that pic of camping right on the beach?
Thanks man, the beach/lake camping I've done has been at Roosevelt and Bartlett Lakes. Hoping to go explore some more hidden lake gems this summer if the rain would pick up and lift some fire restrictions.

azshooter40

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Robert
T3G Member
Thanks man, the beach/lake camping I've done has been at Roosevelt and Bartlett Lakes. Hoping to go explore some more hidden lake gems this summer if the rain would pick up and lift some fire restrictions.
Yes, the rain situation is putting a damper on my camping this summer. Only trip planned is to the North Rim. Can
t wait but wanting to get out more.

D

Deleted member 643

That makes two of us. There's that big Big Bear camping trip in September that a bunch of us are going on

Panetrain4x4

= III • Silver
First Name
Ryan
T3G Member
Yes, the rain situation is putting a damper on my camping this summer. Only trip planned is to the North Rim. Can
t wait but wanting to get out more.
Always an awesome experience camping in the park. Probably the best time to do it since you can't have fires in there anyway.

azshooter40

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Robert
T3G Member
Always an awesome experience camping in the park. Probably the best time to do it since you can't have fires in there anyway.
First time for me and I have lived in AZ for 18+ years! We have a backcountry permit for cottonwood campground so we don't have to hike in the heat. Getting my fatass in shape for it!

Top Bottom