• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Palomar Divide Truck Trail

Nigeltaco

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hey guys. Super last minute, but planning on taking a small trip to wheel Palomar Mountain tomorrow.

Meet up at Wal Mart parking lot at 0900 with a 0930 roll out.

Address to the Walmart is:
3382 Murphy Canyon Rd, San Diego, CA 92123

Hopefully see y’all tomorrow!

-Nigel

Made it to the top with @jaycee619!

#stockmobbin

Attachments

• A989BC10-03AD-426D-8D97-8499BE0E35AB.jpeg
    A989BC10-03AD-426D-8D97-8499BE0E35AB.jpeg
    579.2 KB · Views: 136
I'll roll with you guys next time when I'm free, I've been going out on many underways (Active Duty member).

Last edited:
Not sure when since Nigel just had twin recently born couple days ago.

I'll see if we can form a small group to head out there.

I'm down, I'm mainly free on weekends but this Sept. 7-8 I'll be heading to Joshua National Tree and on the Sept 14. I'll be getting TC UCA's and ARB4x4 Twin air compressor install. Maybe on the 15th we can do something but I'll let you know. When you guys went up to palomar, how was it and did you have to air down? I haven't gone off-roading yet and I really want to test it out. Do you think no matter what offroading you do, do you have to air down? if so what is the recommended PSI (I know it depends on the type of road).

and congrats to @Nigeltaco

I'm down, I'm mainly free on weekends but this Sept. 7-8 I'll be heading to Joshua National Tree and on the Sept 14. I'll be getting TC UCA's and ARB4x4 Twin air compressor install. Maybe on the 15th we can do something but I'll let you know. When you guys went up to palomar, how was it and did you have to air down? I haven't gone off-roading yet and I really want to test it out. Do you think no matter what offroading you do, do you have to air down? if so what is the recommended PSI (I know it depends on the type of road).

and congrats to @Nigeltaco
Yes air down for this trail. Nigel told me to air down to 22 psi. I still need to get an air compressor for myself too if I wanted to head out again. The last few trips to otay mesa trail, I didn't air down my tires. Really bouncy ride lol

I don't have anything for the 7-8 and from 13-15 I'm heading to Vegas for the weekend.

Back