• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived Paid memberships, membership perks, donations -- feedback needed

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon I'm going to start asking some of our forum regulars if they would like to have early access to some new features (not just related to donations) to help test them before they go fully live. :)
If you're reading this and would like to have early access to new features and view them as I make live changes, and report your feedback in the new premium members forum, just 'Like' this post and I'll contact you when I'm ready.

There's no obligation if you join. You'd just use the site normally but might notice things that aren't working or are working but could be better.

Literally driving to 7-Eleven right now so I can buy more caffeine so I can get things done already! 😬
Well that's you problem. You need better coffee. :)

Well that's you problem. You need better coffee. :)
I wish I could drink coffee. I can't get used to the taste. I'm 30 and have never had more than a few sips of coffee in my life because it makes me 🤮 lol

Monster? What's your poison?

Monster? What's your poison?
Went through a big Monster phase in the Marine Corps. It's disgusting and gives you a nice beer belly with all that sugar.

Now I'm on a Celsius kick, which I think is waaaayyyy healthier. Unless they're tricking me. But they don't give you a crash like a normal energy drink and they do seem to use ingredients that are actually beneficial in a few ways.

I like the watermelon and wild berry flavors but I haven't tried the others. 🤷

1646165006229.png

Last edited:
Went through a big Monster phase in the Marine Corps. It's disgusting and gives you a nice beer belly with all that sugar.
RIP IT, RIP IT REEEAAAL GOOD...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have done SO MUCH today. I thought I'd be able to show it off by now but I'm still working on crap. (And under the influence of too much caffeine.)

@Tyler , take you're time. It's better to take longer and have a good end product than rush it.

Late to the game, but to reply to your first post - I just want to support the site and keep it rolling. Subscription services for exclusive access (ROTM, buy/sell/trade, etc.) and donations are fine by me.

I'm also down for pre-order shirts or hats like @bonifacio suggested. My gym does that so they're not stuck with inventory and it's not a huge financial burden since payment and delivery is guaranteed. You usually need a minimum order, but I'm fairly certain that won't be a problem here.

If you're reading this and would like to have early access to new features and view them as I make live changes, and report your feedback in the new premium members forum, just 'Like' this post and I'll contact you when I'm ready.
@itsthex @saboltoothtiger @MJ'sTacoma @Meclizine @Dirtboy2009 @B-Man @TCOTUE @Biohazard @406Camper

As requested, you are all invited to view some super secret information. If I set it up correctly, you should be able to view some top super secret intel here: Supporting Member Lounge (https://tacoma3g.com/forums/top-secret/)

If anyone else wants to join early (mostly to give me feedback on my work), let me know. :)

I'm not a doctor but I think that means you have fallen in love with caffeine. Should be fine. That'll be $350
That's too cheap. My recent dr bills concur

Only when my heart feels funny does it become a problem. 🚑
Just a heads up we used to drink energy drinks 24 seven to stay awake on ops.
Now I have a allergy to taurine which is in most energy drinks and a heart condition.
Too much caffeine is bad.
Good thing is the VA covers it so I’m golden.

If anyone has been waiting to join the new donation system and wouldn't mind testing it, that would be great. This has been surprisingly complicated to set up so I'm hoping the process works as we would expect it to. If you feel certain parts of the process could have more information, redirect you to a special page, etc, please let me know. It's hard to test the whole thing by trying to pay myself, lol.

Donations page: Donations (Donations (https://tacoma3g.com/donations/))

If anyone has been waiting to join the new donation system and wouldn't mind testing it, that would be great. This has been surprisingly complicated to set up so I'm hoping the process works as we would expect it to. If you feel certain parts of the process could have more information, redirect you to a special page, etc, please let me know. It's hard to test the whole thing by trying to pay myself, lol.

The donation portal is really slick. Easy to use. The monthly subscription is a great idea. You're like the Apple iTunes payment of Tacos... :)

The donation portal is really slick. Easy to use. The monthly subscription is a great idea. You're like the Apple iTunes payment of Tacos... :)
Thank you!! So many headaches getting this to be the way it is but I think it's about done.

Worked well for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back