• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Overland expo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.lcoverland.com
2021 Sport DCSB Auto
Army Green
Not sure where to put this because it’s more than regional
Who is all going to the overland expo 18-20 May in flagstaff, Az. I’ve got my pass. Over 300 vendors plus so many places to get off-roading information. Last year was huge this year I’m predicting larger.
You don’t have to be an overlander to go. All the big manufacturers will be there with deals like you’ve only dreamt about.

I want to. I’d say I’m at about 70% chance of actually going right now. I’m busy as hell at work, so I kinda gotta see where I’m at.

Reactions: Jay
I want to meet up with my cousin out there but there is a wait list to camp out. Super bummed about that, dont want to drive that far (in OC) for a day pass. Assuming I am deep on that wait list... also 70% for that reason.

There are so many places you can go camp all around the area.

I'll be going up on Saturday morning.

I may not be able to make it but if I don’t I’d like to give you guys some T3G stickers to hand out.

For the expo we are leaving Saturday. Meeting at a bagel shop off carefree and the I-17
Please make for sure you have tickets already if you choose to come. The lot we are parking in requires tickets pre purchased. Meeting time is 0630. Meet there and convoy up. And then do as you please.

For the expo we are leaving Saturday. Meeting at a bagel shop off carefree and the I-17
Please make for sure you have tickets already if you choose to come. The lot we are parking in requires tickets pre purchased. Meeting time is 0630. Meet there and convoy up. And then do as you please.
What time you leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back