• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Overland Expo West 2021

Anyone going to Expo West this year?

We’ll be there in the Four Wheel Campers booth and I’d love to shoot the shit with some T3G folks.

I would like to go someday. Looking forward to hearing your report on the event.

I actually got some last minute day pass tickets. Then I realized how expensive a hotel is going to be lol. Wish I got tickets earlier so I could've camped there lol.

I actually got some last minute day pass tickets. Then I realized how expensive a hotel is going to be lol. Wish I got tickets earlier so I could've camped there lol.
There are tons of camping areas near flagstaff. Just FYI ioverlander helps a lot. On x offroad also helps with finding campsites that are free like blm and primitive camping. I couldn't get myself to pay close to 400$ just to caml there.

There are tons of camping areas near flagstaff. Just FYI ioverlander helps a lot. On x offroad also helps with finding campsites that are free like blm and primitive camping. I couldn't get myself to pay close to 400$ just to caml there.
Yeah I’ll probably find a little spot off a trail to camp

I have two camping tickets that I don’t think I need because my truck is in the event now. Maybe it’s possible you can use them? I’m honestly not sure how that would work but we can try. They’re on my phone.

We'll be there. We're not in the show or anything, just walking around in Friday and then we have to head back to SD. We actually got a hotel and I'm not even remotely upset about it. 🤣🤣

I have two camping tickets that I don’t think I need because my truck is in the event now. Maybe it’s possible you can use them? I’m honestly not sure how that would work but we can try. They’re on my phone.
I have no idea if that would work either but it’s worth a shot I guess lol. I’m driving up in the morning and should get there about mid day hopefully. I can message you my number if that would make communicating easier. If anything I don’t mind finding spots to camp elsewhere

Where's the fun in that?

Also, I spent today planning how to spend a lot of money over the coming year. 🤦‍♂️
Touché. I’m going this year to scope out some big plans, so while no money spent now, there’s definitely fun coming down the pipe. ;)

Ahhhh, I missed y'all today. We were rushed by the damn 2 hour long shuttle lines...
we parked near the freeway side road all day for 2 days and nobody said anything there were a ton of rigs parked there too. way better than the shuttle wait. you just have to walk a short distance.

Back