• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Overland Expo West 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Humongous

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2016 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Inferno
Sorry, dont want to hype this too early but the expo seems to keep gettin bigger and bigger! I noticed there will be limited onsite parking this year. If you dont get a $10 pass while supplies last you will need to park at NAU and take a free shuttle to the expo.

My experiences with free shuttles :poop:
20190329_190446.jpg

I just bought passes. There were 824 parking passes left. Probably plenty but who knows if they will sell out?
Screenshot_20190331-210936_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
We'll be camped offsite at lake Marshall Wednesday through half of Saturday that week. Looking Forward to it!!!:eek:

I speak on behalf of others when I say thanks for the heads up! Truck Brigade will be out there this year. Be sure to stop by our booth (F17) and meet the crew. Mention Tacoma3G and we will hook you up with a patch! We're about a week away, it's going to be a blast.

Sweet will definitely stop by!

Sure enough, now the misses an I are thinking of going. We weren't originally as we had a trip planned for the same dates, but now it's fallen through so we may just head out to Expo. Thanks for the heads up about the on-site parking @Lord Humongous

Well... @Paige just managed to pull some sly moves at work and get off on Friday. I just purchased tickets for the event on Saturday. This is the biggest last minute thing I've ever done.

Saturday parking tickets were sold out, and the off-site parking shuttle is not pet friendly, but we will have our dogs, so I'm not sure what to do yet. I'm thinking I could drop off my wife and dogs and the expo and then take the shuttle myself. But I don't know how far away that off-site parking is. If it is just a mile or so we could just walk.

Well... @Paige just managed to pull some sly moves at work and get off on Friday. I just purchased tickets for the event on Saturday. This is the biggest last minute thing I've ever done.

Saturday parking tickets were sold out, and the off-site parking shuttle is not pet friendly, but we will have our dogs, so I'm not sure what to do yet. I'm thinking I could drop off my wife and dogs and the expo and then take the shuttle myself. But I don't know how far away that off-site parking is. If it is just a mile or so we could just walk.
Nice you'll have fun! I'd offer to have you park at our camp and carpool in but were going Friday and leaving Saturday afternoon.

Nice you'll have fun! I'd offer to have you park at our camp and carpool in but were going Friday and leaving Saturday afternoon.
No worries! We will figure it out. Too bad I won’t be able to hang with you guys though - unless you will be in the actual event on Saturday?

Dude that spot looks sick! Nice score ?
Agree on the prime spot. What are the logistics of that area? First come first serve? Is it crowded?
Yeah it's open range around here no permits. We scouted this out last year, its close to a more popular spot but more secluded. As of right now we're the only ones here but enough room for 4-5 small camps. PM me and I'll happily send coordinates. I just prefer to not openly post because people suck and leave their trash everywhere these days.

Maybe a downside for some but it's a 25 mile dirt road drive to the expo.

Leaving San Diego right now at 8pm. Too excited to wait until the morning. I’ll probably drive until midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back