• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Our Introduction

NEO Motorsport Garage

4️⃣ Gold
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.neo-garage.com
Hey everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself and NEO Garage. We are located in North Royalton, Ohio.

I've been involved in the Toyota community since 2012 with my Gen2 Tacoma. Started slinging parts on the side in 2016 and now we are here all official! I set out to give back and help the Toyota community for helping me learn what I know now.

Our current shop builds are a 2010 Tacoma (LT, 37s, Locked, etc.) and a 2018 Ford Raptor. Two different trucks, but both super fun.

I'm known on TW as Tretiak30, so say hi if you know me! Happy to be hear and hope to make even more friends and help you all out.

Please use code Tacoma3G on our site for 5% off anything. Just about everything ships free as well.
Give us a follow on IG and like us on Facebook!

Then check out the site;

Thank you and hope to see you guys on the trails.
Roman, Owner
IMG_6429.JPG

351E8080-5044-49A9-8CD4-ED48601E775A.jpg

Back