• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Orkin Shell

edelgadillo89

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
I have a 2017 DCLB. I just came up on a post for a free Long Bed shell that came off an Orkin truck. Poster says that it's for an Acces Cab and will not fit a 4 door. Is this true? I know the camper shells are the same for the 2nd gen AC and DC with long beds. Any confirmation will greatly be appreciated.

PS: I have googled this extensively, have only been able to confirm the 2nd gen will work. Just trying to make sure I can with a 3rd gen.

Greetings, I have the same truck, I don't think an access cab came in a long bed. unless it was a special order. So I doubt it would fit your truck.

It should fit the bed. On some older models, the shape of the back of the cab is different. You could probably see if leer and ARE make different models for the two trucks if no one has any input.

A long bed is a long bed is a long bed. I would expect it to fit fine. That would be a sweet shell to mod as well. I would have jumped on that. @edelgadillo89 did you end up getting it?

Back