• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

On FIRE …anyone?

L

Lava road

possibly a ghost :(
FIRE - Financial Independence Retired Early….there are many who retired but age 35 …by investing in the real estate, and the stock markets, plus 401’s and IRA’s..

Just my story..I am retired (loss my job, due to cutting personal) and living on Social Security and have a 401…that is going to let me survive…only in the last 2 1/2 years I really started learning why you should started planning your retirement the day you started your first job….NO one every told me nor do the teach this in school..

FIRE- Read about this …learn to catch on “FIRE”…it will change your life…

2 1/2 years ago I started to learn about how to light my first “fire”. …now I cannot put it out….my portfolio is growing everyday…every extra dollar ..is buying stocks , ETF’s …investing , investing… The stock markets “I know does NOT offer guarantees… “

How many of you? Are investing in your future? To build a mountain….start with buying one stock…each pay check ..buy one stock/etf..build it into a ant hill…watch it grow…one day ..there will be mountain …

$ - $$ - $$$- $$$$ - $$$$$- $$$$$$- $$$$$$….etc
Aloha, Don’t be a sheep..learn to be the RAM… ok become the Tacoma…lol

I started with handful of stocks and you can too…I went with E-trade, But Robin Hood is free…
There are several ROBO investment companies that will buy for you..all you do is set a account ,have them make redraw of any amount each month ..and they will invest for you…a good way to go…like “Betterment”

Best to stay with strong companies…or ETF’s ( buy multiple companies).. like VOO , SPY..etc..
Keep in mind I can buy only a few stocks each month…after 2 1/2 years…there is a ant hill that is growing..
So far my best ones is Apple ,Costco & Google…purchase early before …when it was cheaper..
Buy for the long term …plan on keeping for 5-20 years…

Once you start owning stocks…seeing it grow…( expect to lose on some)…You will to create a “HABIT “ of wanting to be a more “richer Person in life” ….building to financial

Last edited by a moderator:
Back