• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Old man emu

Nursetaco

3️⃣ Silver
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2018 Sport DCSB Auto
Inferno
What’s everyone’s thoughts on old man emu’s lift kits.

I have enjoyed mine so far. I just have their medium weight springs, and Dakar packs. I will upgrade later for kings probably. I want more adjustability. It provides a nice looking lift and it rides better IMO

have the 886 coils and the heavy Dakar rear springs and light racing UCA’s. Have been very happy with this setup.

I'm running the BP-51's. love them so far. i still need to install my upper control arms. the only time the front end feels off is
going over speed bumps. off road it feels fine.

have the 886 coils and the heavy Dakar rear springs and light racing UCA’s. Have been very happy with this setup.

I did 888 wish I did 886, for DCLB 4x4 the 888 is a little soft, I"ll be throwing in a small spacer to bump up my lift a tad soon.

Loving my BP-51's. No regrets after multiple trips and thousands of miles.

With your 886’s setup, are you running any bumbers or planning on?

Pelfreybilt aluminum with hoop and Zeon winch with synthetic line up front and high clearance rear bumper. Full aluminum skids and sliders.

Back