• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Ohio

Every single time I think about Ohio the line from "88 lines about 44 women" springs to mind.

That's probably not terrible helpful.

Last edited:
I bounce back and forth from Charlotte, NC to New Philadelphia, Ohio. Getting ready to head back up there towards the end of March to visit some family and do some OV Tunes.

No shit!? I live just north of New Philly
I bounce back and forth from Charlotte, NC to New Philadelphia, Ohio. Getting ready to head back up there towards the end of March to visit some family and do some OV Tunes.

Yes sir!!! Grew up in New Philly. Now I bounce back and forth between Charlotte and there 4-5 times a year sometimes more. Where are you staying up there?

Yes sir!!! Grew up in New Philly. Now I bounce back and forth between Charlotte and there 4-5 times a year sometimes more. Where are you staying up there?
In between Bolivar and Navarre while I'm home. Then Wasilla, AK when I'm up north.

Moving to Cleveland at the end of the month. Or should I say back to Cleveland. It's home..........

I actually have been trying to plan a little open house meet at our shop. We are overdue on it and it would be cool to get a mix of trucks and sports cars.

Probably get a food truck, vendors, etc.
That would be pretty cool. I'd come for sure. I usually miss most open houses or meets bc I always work on Saturdays and am gone the months of August and Sept 😑

I actually have been trying to plan a little open house meet at our shop. We are overdue on it and it would be cool to get a mix of trucks and sports cars.

Probably get a food truck, vendors, etc.
That would be cool... I work wacky hours/days also, but if not, I'd be there. Maybe we could find a way to all get OVtunes! 🍊🍊🍊

**ducks**

so do I lol
Flash your brights if you see us out
20220619_190646.jpg

Back